What Testing We Do?
Our VAS- V10 OES, The most Successful and popular stationary OES with its extended Wavelength range is capable of analyzing 44 elements. With our array of CRMs we can cater to all the analytical requirements of Ferrous and Non- Ferrous Industries.
- Plain Carbon Steel
- Low Alloy Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Duplex Steel
- Tool Steel
- Free Cutting Steel
- Tool Steel
- Cast Iron-Chilled Condition
Mechanial Testing services from CAL utilizes systems from World-renowned test equipment manufacturer FMI. CAL's testing criteria ranges up to 40kN including servo hydraulic test systems for dynamics tests.
CAL delivers the testing services of following tests as per ASTM and IS standards with our precise equipment from FMI:
- Tension Test - One speed, Two Speed, Extensometer.
- Compression Test
- Bend Test(Root/Face/Side)
- Rebend test
- Welder Qualification
- Procedure Qualification
- Electrode Qualification
- Pull out Test
- Push out Test
- Crush Test
- Flattening Test
- Flaring Test
- Drift Expansion Test
- Fracture Test
- Proof Load
- Embrittlement Test
- Shear Test
- Flexural Test
- Tensile Strength
- yield strength
- 0.2% Proof stress
- Young's Modolus
- Compression Strength
- % of Elongation/ Reductioon Area
- Flexural Strength
- Peel Strength
- Tear Strength
- Excel data generation for all test.
Metallography is the study of the structure of Metals and Alloys. Metallographic analysis can be used as a tool to help identify a metal or alloy, to determine whetheer an alloy was processed correctly, to examine multiple phases within a material, to locate and characterize imperfections such as voids or impurities, or to observe or degraded areas in failure analysis investigations.
We have the complete range of equipments for carrying out studies of Metallic Microstructures. These equipments include those required for microstructure samples preaparation like Specimen Cut-off Machine, Mopunting Press, Disc Polishers.
The following tests are done in our Lab:
- Microstructure Analysis
- Average of Grain Size
- Measuring case Depth in Steel
- Inclusion Rating
- Microstructure of Cast Irons
- Measuring Decarburised depth.
- Determination of Volume Fraction of Phase
- Measurement of Coating Thickness
- Weld evaluations
- Macro Examination
- Nitriding Thickness
- Cracks and other defects
- Intergranular attack(IGA)
- Anodizing Layer Measurement.
Our lab is equipped with a SAlt Spray Chamber (Servo) and the below tests can be performed:
- Neutral Salt Spray (NSS) - As per ASTM B-117 & ISO 9227 Stds.
- Copper Accelerated Acetic Acid Salt Spray (CASS)- As per ASTM B - 368.
- Acetic Acid Salt Spray (ASS) - As per ASTM G-85
- Cyclic Corrosion Test as per Customer specifications
- Exceln data generation for all test.
IGC Corrosion Test
Inter Granular Corrosion (IGC) test in Austenitic Stainless Steel.
- Ferric Chloride corrosion Test in Austenitic/Ferritic (Duplex) Stainless Steels.
- Ferric Sulfate-Sulfuric Acid Test in wrought, Cast, Welded Nickel rich Chromium Bearing Alloys.
- Pitting Corrosion Test in Stainless Steel,Duplex stainless Steel.
- Hydrogen Induced cracking test
- Sulphide stress corrosion cracking test.
- Visual Testing(VT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT)
- Ultrasonic Testing(UT)
- Radiography Testing(RT)
- Dye Penetrant Testing (DPT)
- Leak Testing(LT)
- Positive Material Identification(PMI)
- Portable Hardness tester
- ASNT Level II Certification
- Welding Inspection
- Welder qualification
- Third Party Inspection
- Tank Floor Inspection using MFL.